- Current enrollment in/recent graduation from college or university
- Grasp of basic marketing and social media with a strong interest in writing and editing, growing target audiences through different tactics and creating collaborations that will generate revenue
- Must be passionate, driven and excited to learn about corporate social responsibility in the industry
- Must have a desire to work independently. An entrepreneurial spirit is a definite plus!
- Assist Vicki and producer in writing materials such as episode synopses, social media posts and guest bios
- Collaborate with Vicki and producer on the Taking Care in Business Instagram, Facebook and Twitter + any new social media platforms
- Research and fulfill sponsorship, advertising and collaborative opportunities
- Work closely with the Bohlsen Group creative team to create graphics for each episode
- Learn to use WordPress to upload episodes and maintain the Taking Care in Business website
- Learn to manage promotional emails through Mailchimp
If interested in this position, please contact Vicki Bohlsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.